UpLULA – 9mm to 45ACP : Baby Lula – .22 to .380
The UpLULA is a military-quality universal pistol magazine loader and unloader designed for loading and unloading virtually all* 9mm Luger up to .45ACP magazines, single and double stack and 1911’s of all manufacturers. It will also load most .380ACP double-stack mags. The UpLULA loader does it all easily, reliably, and painlessly!
- Universal magazine loader/unloader for pistols
- Speeds up and simplifies the pistol loading process
- Makes filling a magazine as easy as flipping a switch
- Compatible with 9mm, 10mm, .357, .40-, and .45-caliber mags
- Works with single and double stack pistols
The universal full size UpLULA loader & unloader loads the following mags :
|.45 ACP||Single Stack, 1911,& Double Stack|
|9mm Luger||All pistol magazines in that caliber.*|
|.357 Sig.||All pistol magazines in that caliber.|
|10mm||All pistol magazines in that caliber.|
|.40||All pistol magazines in that caliber.|
|.45 ACP||All pistol magazines in that caliber.*|
It will also load the following .380 Single & Double Stack mags:
|.380||Beretta 84 Cheetah|
|.380||Bersa Thunder – Double Stack|
|.380||S&W Body Guard|
*The full sized UpLULA does NOT load the following:
- S&W 7rd 9mm SS (Beak too wide, does not enter between lips).
- Glock G36 6rd .45 SS (Single Stack) (Beak will not come out of mag.)
- Kel Tec PMR-30 mags.
- Rounds longer than 33mm, like: 9×23 Win, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Max., .41/.44 Rem. Mag., 44 S&W Special, .45 Colt,.45 Win Mag., .50AE.
- May not load the last round in few types of mags.
- Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips.
The BabyUpLULA is a high-quality pistol magazine loader and unloader designed for loading virtually all* single-stack and narrow-body.22 LR to .380 ACP (9mm Short/Kurz) mags which have normal/ moderate angle of lips and are a width of less than 1/2″. It does so easily, reliably, and painlessly.
- Loads .22LR, .25, .32 and .380ACP cal. single-stack and narrow-body pistol mags of all manufacturers, having:
- width of mag less than 1/2″ (including any slider pin), or
- regular/moderate angle of lips (unlike Ruger’s MK series mags).
- Glock 42 requires the full-size UpLula as does Walther CCP380
- Highly durable.
- Has a simple rounds’ unloader feature too.
- No inserts, spacers, or adjustments at all!
- Easy loading; the rounds just drop in with no fingers pushing or pressing them.
- No more pain! Load hundreds of rounds, painlessly.
- Protects your fingers and mags.
- Up to one round per sec. loading rate. 1/3 the time loading mags compared with thumb-loading.
- Fits in hand and pocket, weigh approx 35 grams.
Kim Condon, owner of Boondocks FTA in Raymond, MS discusses the upLULA :
Sandi Robinson –
This is not a review but a question, since I found no where to email a question. Does the Baby UpLula.22-.380 work with the Ruger LCP .380 single stack? I’m old(ish) (76) and don’t have the dexterity or strength of hands I used to have. This looks so perfect for me, but will it work with my gun?
Carrie Lightfoot –
The specifications for the baby Uplula are .380 cal single stack mags having a total width of less than 1/2″ (including side buttons if applicable). It should work well for the Ruger LCP. If you have any more questions you can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly Mcintosh-Zurbruegg (verified owner) –
Oh my gosh I love the UpLULA ! It was so easy to load the mag. I am really glad I made the purchase. I struggled to load my Sig Sauer P365 magazine on the 9 th and 10th bullet. Not a struggle anymore. I am a happy women that I didn’t need anyone to help me. My son said I was cheating. Lol
Life is so much easier with this! I struggled loading my magazines, so I bought this. Wow! Worth it 100 times over. I can go to the range and shoot until my hearts content and my fingers are never sore and I can continually shoot.
Patricia Waite –
After having arthritis surgery on both thumbs, there was absolutely no way I could load my gun. I could tell that having my boyfriend constantly loading my magazines along with his was getting to be a pain. This gem was an absolute godsend!! I can now load my Glock 19, Kimber and Smith & Wesson MP Shield magazines with absolutely no problem!! My boyfriend just had to get one too after seeing how easy mine was to operate…of course mine is pink lol!
Marcia Loffredo –
Super easy to load my Beretta PX4! Love this!
I use this to load mags for my Kimber and Dan Wesson. Easy to use once I got the hang of it. Hubby loved it so much, he got his own. Of course, mine is pink. 🙂
This is the one range bag accessory that is truly a MUST have. I use it loading mags for my Glock 17 and 42. It’s a little tight for the 42 mags but it works. It’s great for unloading defense ammo too when you’re readying yourself for range practice! (There’s a notch on the top of the backside that makes it as fast and painless as it does for loading)
I have both sizes and love them both. This one allows me to load my doublestack 13 round magazine all the way to the top. When I load them by hand I can only get 12 in. Very easy to use and worth every penny!