Introducing your new secret weapon when it comes to concealed carry. The NexBelt PreciseFit EDC Belt!
Finally, a belt that gives you a truly custom fit every day! No more worries if your waistline changes, even so subtly due to fluctuations in weight or even the width of the holster you choose to wear. No more “squeezing” to try to get to the next hole or having to settle for a bit too loose. This belt fits YOU, not the pre-punched holes!
- Buckle constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins
- Fashionable steel buckle
- The backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness 3/16″
- Strap width – 1 3/8.”
- Buckle size – 1 5/8” x 2 5/16
This revolutionary belt design utilizes ratcheting technology that ensures a secure and exact fit. The holes in traditional belts are spaced by 1″ whereas this new belt allows for a much more exact fit with 1/4″ adjustments, so you can forget about settling for a too tight or too loose of a fit!
The belt is made of leather that won’t flip or twist, allowing you to carry your firearm all day worry-free. Not to mention its slim and sleek design won’t draw attention or shout that you are concealed carrying.
Be sure to use the included two stainless-steel set screws for added insurance in locking the buckle down onto the belt. The combination of these two set screws along with the 9 teeth of the buckle allows for a 1,000lb+ pull without failure.
And don’t worry about buying the right size, as these belts will fit any waist up to 50″. Simply cut away the excess, and enjoy the best fitting belt!
This awesome belt is available in both Black and Brown
If you are interested in learning more about the importance of a strong gun belt, read my article “Strong Women Require Strong Belts”
If you want to read more about this amazing new belt design, read my article “Best Gun Belt for Women”
- Measure your belt-line where you will be wearing your belt most often with a cloth measuring tape (in inches). Remember that measurement.
- Lay the belt flat on a table or the floor
- Lay the measuring tape from the end of the belt (the end with the plastic ratchet teeth on it) and go up the tape until you find your belt-line measurement on the tape (not the belt).
- Add 5″ inches to your measurement and go up the tape that 5″ inches. This is where you will be cutting the belt.
- You can test fit the belt by holding your thumb where you will be cutting and wrapping the belt around your belt-line. Do you have enough belt on both sides to accommodate for different adjustments? NOTE: An inch of the belt will be in the belt buckle so be sure to account for that.
- REMEMBER: You can always cut more of the belt but cannot add the belt back once cut. Please, dry fit the belt if you are unsure of the size as belts cannot be returned or exchanged after they are cut.
- Cut the belt at your previously measured spot (your belt-line measurement plus 5″)
- Slide the buckle on to the cut side until it hits the inside end of the clasp. Clamp the buckle on the belt.
- Try on the belt, if comfortable with the size screw in the included screws in the two screw holes of the belt buckle.
- You are ready to go!
Judy Levine (verified owner) –
I love this belt! It works really well with any holster both IWB and OWB. I got the woven belt first and really liked it so I decided to get the black leather one. This is a beautiful belt, sturdy and strong. It nice to have a belt that can be easily adjusted depending on the thickness of the fabric of your pants and the additional bulk of a firearm without going to the next hole which may be too loose or too tight.
Theresa M Schick (verified owner) –
This belt is amazing! It was a simple process to cut for size. I love that it can be adjusted easily while wearing so that if I want it tighter while walking around or looser while sitting in the car it just takes a little flick of the latch to move the belt a notch or two. It’s great on my shorter frame due to being slightly more narrow than my other carry belt that was a men’s model. and best of all, it looks great! Thank you!
Cheryl Langham (verified owner) –
Best purchase off this site yet, and I have bought some GOOD STUFF! Easy to adjust, did mine in 5 min. I made it a little long so I can tuck in next loop but also have room for the big carry stuff.
Clicks easily into place, so so easy. I feel confident the belt won’t fold or flop with my weapon attached, and it’s comfy for every day use!
I would buy another in a heartbeat.