The perfect self-defense tool to keep with you, especially because we spend so much time in vehicles. This new 3 in 1 tool features the leading Pepper-Gel and the one trusted by law enforcement, a steel-tipped glass breaker, and a seat-belt cutter to arm yourself in the event of the unexpected.
- WORRY-FREE BLADE: Cuts through malfunctioning seat belts in seconds without risk of injury with a covered blade
- ESCAPE TO SAFETY: Durable, stainless steel tip punctures window glass for a speedy escape
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: Max strength formula backed by HPLC laboratory testing to guarantee max stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (Univ of Utah study); UV marking dye aids in suspect id
- GEL IS SAFER: Pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects the intended target, plus 20% greater range (12 feet/4M) for protection at a safer distance
- PROTECTION AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS: Each model comes with 25 bursts (up to 5x more than other brands), providing protection against multiple targets
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE WORLDWIDE: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- EASY ATTACHMENT: Snap clip allows for effortless attachment to keys or bag and quick detachment when you need it most
- SLEEK BLACK DESIGN: Discreet black canister to allow for easy concealment, with textured surface for enhanced grip
- MAJOR CAPSAICINOID RATING OF 1.33%. Unlike others that use OC ratings, this gel is rated in Major Capsaicinoids. This refers to the amount of heat-bearing and pain producing components of a spray, so the higher the value the greater the stopping power. The MC Rating is government regulated by the EPA and Health Canada, as this rating is used for animal pepper sprays. Dog Spray is rated at 0.35%-1.0%, and Large animal/bear spray is 1.0%-2.0%. To Learn more about Pepper spray ratings please read our article Pepper Spray- Is It For Me?
- MADE IN THE USA: of US and imported parts.
The 3 in 1 Pepper Gel + Automotive Survival Tool should not be stored in areas that will exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).
*State laws prohibit shipment of this model to: AK, HI, MA & NY
Learn more about finding the right pepper spray in this article Pepper Spray, Is It For Me?