Finally, a way to make your favorite holster even more comfortable! Let’s face it, when carrying In the Waistband none of us are comfortable with hard plastic poking and pressing into our skin. The TWAW Comfort Shield attaches to your existing IWB holster and eliminates the hard-plastic-up-against-your-body feel and creates a padded and much more comfortable holster! It does this with only adding 1/4″ of comfortable padding. Not to mention, this shield is made from the same material as Sticky Holsters. So not only does it give you comfort physically, but it aids in keeping your holster RIGHT where you want it giving you emotional comfort!
Features of the Comfort Shield
- Made from the same material as Sticky Holsters
- Hook Velcro comes attached to the Shield so if you want to wear your holster without the Comfort Shield you can (but why would you?!)
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small: 6″ x 3.75″ x 1/4″ Medium: 7″ x 3.75″ x 1/4″ Large: 8″ x 3.75″ x 1/4″
- Easy to clean
- The kit comes with 1 Comfort Shield, alcohol wipe to clean holster, 1 pack velcro loop dots
- Made in the USA
- Small 6″: for holsters of small .380 pistols measuring less than 6″ long such as the Ruger LCP, Sig P238, and similar sized guns
- Medium 7″: for holsters of most compact to medium-sized pistols measuring less than 7″ long such as the Glock 43, Sig P365
- Large 8″: for holsters of most full-sized guns measuring less than 8″ long.
How to install your Comfort Shield
- Using the provided alcohol wipe, clean the entire back surface of your holster (Side opposite the Clip).
- Place the Velcro dots on a variety of spaced-out locations on the back of your holster (where you just cleaned) and press firmly.
- Place the backside of your Comfort Shield (Side with the hook Velcro) over the Velcro dots on the back of the holster and apply pressure to attach.
Your Comfort Shield can be wiped down with a small amount of a mild cleaner (Murphey’s Oil, Windex) and allowed to air dry thoroughly before wear. DO NOT clean your Comfort Shield in a washing machine or dishwasher.