Comfort Carry Belly Band – Concealed Carry Perfected
The ultimate in comfort and concealability is here! The Comfort Carry is the BEST of all Belly Bands and is like no other. No more sacrificing your comfort for effective concealed carry. With its incredible versatility, you get 4 holster types in one amazingly comfortable holster. Wear it low for an IWB carry, wear it in the middle for a classic Mid-waist belly band carry, wear it high and centered under your bust like a bra holster, or wear it high and rotated for an under the arm holster carry. This may just become your favorite holster and the last one you buy! (see video below)
We have heard you over the years and listened to your challenges and frustrations and have added your most important features and incorporated what you want into the Comfort Carry Belly Band.
One of a kind Features of the Comfort Carry Belly Band
- Soft as Butter! This soft yet strong holster allows you to carry most sized guns whether you carry a subcompact or full size.
- 4 holsters in 1 – This belly band allows for multiple locations: IWB (anywhere around your lower waist, appendix, small of the back) Midsection BB (rotated to the perfect spot for you) Bra Carry (worn high and centered under your bust) Underarm (worn high with gun underarm and alongside the breast)
- Minimal bulk allows it to be more versatile when concealed carrying
- Optimal width for the ultimate in comfortable concealed carry
- Easy sizing – create the belly band that is the perfect size for your size
- Ultimate retention – You can do cartwheels in this holster! (if you wanted to)
- NO fraying from the Velcro! See more in our Comfort Carry Belly Band Article
Comfort Series Design
- 2 universal holsters (approx. 4″ wide) – will fit semi-automatics and revolvers sizing from subcompact guns through Glock 17’s and most full-sized 1911’s
- Removable retention straps
- Two magazine pockets (approx. 2″ wide)
- One large zipper pouch (3″ x 6″)
- Band width is 4.5″
- Constructed out of 3mm Neoprene – this product is latex free
- Industrial velcro used for maximum hold
- Machine washable! (just do not put it in the dryer, only air dry)
- Want extra trigger protection? You can purchase a TWAW Universal Trigger Shield to be placed in this holster by clicking on this link: TWAW Trigger Shield
- Due to the open bottom holster design, a TWAW Trigger Shield is recommended for use with small guns such as pocket pistols to provide the best retention.
Draw video clip from Concealed Carry For Women Online Course. Click for more info.
Ordering the Correct Size
This unique holster design allows you to customize the sizing to fit you best.
- Decide if you will wear the Comfort Carry in all three locations, hips, mid-waist, and ribcage. If so, continue on to step 3.
- If you will only be wearing the Comfort Carry in a singular location – measure this area of your body. Continue to step 4.
- With a soft fabric measuring tape, measure around your hips, around your waist, and around your rib cage, just under your breasts.
- Once you have those measurements, choose the size, A, B or C that will accommodate your largest number.
Each band has cut away sections to where you can customize your belt to your size. You can exchange the Comfort Carry Belly Band if it is in new condition with original packaging and NOT cut. Once cut, the band is nonreturnable. See below for cutting instructions.
Please note, that size A has approximately 3″ of additional stretch, Size B has approximately 6″ of additional stretch and Size C has approximately 9″ of stretch. Do not base your measurement off of the stretch factor, these are here to show the give between each size.
You can exchange the Comfort Carry Belly Band if it is in new condition with original packaging and NOT cut. Once cut, the band is nonreturnable.
|Size||Body area you will wear holster (in inches)|
|Size A - actual length 40.5"||up to 45"|
|Size B - actual length 50"||43" - 50"|
|Size C - actual length 57"||48" up to 60"|
Customizing/Cutting your Comfort Carry Belly Band
Once you have received your Comfort Carry, it time to customize it to your sizing. This belly band has unique cutaway panels allowing you to size your band perfectly to you! When it comes time to cut your band (if needed) please follow the below suggestions
- Be sure you measure twice because once cut, the Comfort Carry Belly Band is not returnable.
- Test Fit your band: Try your band on in each location you plan on wearing it, low, mid, and or high. Pay attention to each cut-away panel your velcro will attach to in each position. If with each location you have extra cutaway panels, these are the panels you can remove.
- Trim excess panels: Find the stitching between each panel. You will notice that wach panel has a hemstitch to keep all edges clean. There is a third stitch between panels that holds them together. This is the thread you want to cut.
- Carefully cut the stitching with sharp scissors or a seam ripper, if you have one.
- You are done!
Make sure to always practice your draw with an unloaded gun in each position you wish to wear your belly band.