Comfort Carry Belly Band – The Best Belly Band Holster For Women
The ultimate in comfort and concealability is here! The Comfort Carry is the best Belly Band holster for women and is like no other. No more sacrificing your comfort for effective concealed carry. With its incredible versatility, you get 4 holster types in one amazingly comfortable holster. Wear it low for an IWB carry, wear it in the middle for a classic Mid-waist belly band carry, wear it high and centered under your bust like a bra holster, or wear it high and rotated for an under the arm holster carry. This may just become your favorite holster and the last one you buy! (see video below)
We have heard you over the years and listened to your challenges and frustrations and have added your most important features and incorporated what you want into the Comfort Carry Belly Band.
One of a kind Features of the Comfort Carry Belly Band
- Soft as Butter! This soft yet strong holster allows you to carry most sized guns whether you carry a subcompact or full size.
- 4 holsters in 1 – This belly band allows for multiple locations: IWB (anywhere around your lower waist, appendix, small of the back) Midsection BB (rotated to the perfect spot for you) Bra Carry (worn high and centered under your bust) Underarm (worn high with gun underarm and alongside the breast)
- Minimal bulk allows it to be more versatile when concealed carrying
- Optimal width for the ultimate in comfortable concealed carry
- Easy sizing – create the belly band that is the perfect size for your size
- Ultimate retention – You can do cartwheels in this holster! (if you wanted to)
- NO fraying from the Velcro! See more in our Comfort Carry Belly Band Article
Comfort Carry Belly Band Design
- 2 universal holsters (approx. 3.25″ wide) – will fit semi-automatics sizing from subcompact guns through Glock 17’s and most full-sized 1911’s. This holster is not recommended for revolvers.
- Removable retention straps
- Two magazine pockets (approx. 2″ wide)
- One large zipper pouch (3″ x 6″)
- Band width is 4.5″
- Constructed out of 3mm Neoprene – this product is latex free
- Industrial velcro used for maximum hold
- Machine washable! (just do not put it in the dryer, only air dry)
- TWAW recommends using a TWAW Universal Trigger Shield to be placed in this holster for extra trigger protection. Learn more by clicking on this link: TWAW Trigger Shield
- Due to the open bottom holster design, a TWAW Trigger Shield is recommended for use with small guns such as pocket pistols to provide the best retention.
Draw video clip from Concealed Carry For Women Online Course. Click for more info.
Ordering the Correct Size
This unique holster design allows you to customize the sizing to fit you best.
- Decide if you will wear the Comfort Carry Belly Band in all three locations, hips, mid-waist, and ribcage. If so, continue on to step 3.
- If you will only be wearing the Comfort Carry in a singular location – measure this area of your body. Continue to step 4.
- With a soft fabric measuring tape, measure around your hips, around your waist, and around your rib cage, just under your breasts.
- Once you have those measurements, choose the size, A, B or C that will accommodate your largest number.
Each band has cut away sections to where you can customize your belt to your size. You can exchange the Comfort Carry Belly Band if it is in new condition with original packaging and NOT cut. Once cut, the band is nonreturnable. See below for cutting instructions.
Please note, that size A has approximately 3″ of additional stretch, Size B has approximately 6″ of additional stretch and Size C has approximately 9″ of stretch. Do not base your measurement off of the stretch factor, these are here to show the give between each size.
You can exchange the Comfort Carry Belly Band if it is in new condition with original packaging and NOT cut. Once cut, the band is nonreturnable.
|Size||Body area you will wear holster (in inches)|
|Size A - actual length 40.5"||up to 45"|
|Size B - actual length 50"||43" - 50"|
|Size C - actual length 57"||48" up to 60"|
Customizing/Cutting your Comfort Carry Belly Band
Once you have received your Comfort Carry, it time to customize it to your sizing. This belly band has unique cutaway panels allowing you to size your band perfectly to you! When it comes time to cut your band (if needed) please follow the below suggestions
- Be sure you measure twice because once cut, the Comfort Carry Belly Band is not returnable.
- Test Fit your band: Try your band on in each location you plan on wearing it, low, mid, and or high. Pay attention to each cut-away panel your velcro will attach to in each position. If with each location you have extra cutaway panels, these are the panels you can remove.
- Trim excess panels: Find the stitching between each panel. You will notice that wach panel has a hemstitch to keep all edges clean. There is a third stitch between panels that holds them together. This is the thread you want to cut.
- Carefully cut the stitching with sharp scissors or a seam ripper, if you have one.
- You are done!
Make sure to always practice your draw with an unloaded gun in each position you wish to wear your belly band.
The manufacturer offers a 6 month limited warranty on this product for any material defects
Esther (verified owner) –
This belly band is awesome! It works perfect for when I go on my morning walks! It’s very comfortable and conceals my pistol well. The original belly band was nice, but this is perfect. Thank you for offering another quality product!
Megan Hosea (verified owner) –
I just received my belly band and I love it! It’s very comfortable and being a bigger girl, can conceal my weapon very well without the butt of gun sticking out. I carry a S&W 40 and it fits perfectly.
Carrie Lightfoot –
We are so happy to hear!
Trish Carrigan (verified owner) –
I, too, purchased for my measured size but found my holster too big. I can live with that. However, on two separate occasions while running, my gun has slipped through the allotted sleeve and hit the ground. Any suggestions???
Carrie Lightfoot –
Sorry for the trouble you are having. We recommend using the TWAW Universal Trigger shield with this holster if you have a smaller gun.
Due to the open bottom holster design, a TWAW Universal Trigger Shield is recommended for use with small guns such as pocket pistols to provide the best retention.
Caitlin Daniel (verified owner) –
I can see how this would work wonderfully for many people and that’s why I bought it. Unfortunately it did not work for me for 2 reasons. Too large for my petite frame, and it engages my laser.
First reason, even though I ordered the smallest size, it’s still too large. I am 5’2” 120lbs and have a 34” bra size. I have at least 3” where the velcro goes over too far on the band and now must attach to the zipper area which effectively looses almost half its velcro ability. I’ve had it come undone in the middle of dinner, twice. And, I now can’t use the zipper pocket as the velcro needs to attach over it. Also, the flap that isn’t attached by velcro now flips out and can be seen against my ribs.
Second reason is I have a S&W shield 9 with an aftermarket CT laser and when it’s sitting in band the laser engages and you can see the big red light near my belly. I’ve remedied this by putting one of the included straps at the bottom of the hostler to lift the barrel up a tiny bit and it seems to work alright except now I have an additional piece sticking out the front and as I’m petite, I already have a hard time concealing. I also bought the trigger shield but it’s really thick and I can’t use it for the same reasons, adds too much bulk that it’s no longer “concealed.”
I did find out that if I put my bra over the top of it, it will conceal better but that really limits the access.
Other than that, it’s soft and well constructed and I do think it will be great for a lot of people, just not going to be the best for me. I’m still using it daily because I haven’t looked for another solution yet but I’m self conscious about it falling off and/or being seen and so it’s limited my wardrobe and activity considerably. I spent hours researching to buy this one and I’m not ready to do that again.
Jenna Keys (verified owner) –
I just received my belly band today. Pros: comfortable and concealable! Fits my S&W MP 9 well. I can carry it in the kidney position with good concealment with baggier tops.
Cons: it’s hard to conceal appendix with the extra “padding” I have in the middle. The grip sticks out quite a bit. Not a huge fan of the trigger protection. You could easily pull the trigger but with the thumb safety on my shield, I’m not too worried about it.
All in all, I think it is a good product for someone with a little less fluff in the middle, for the runner/walker, or for someone to carry in the kidney position.
Carrie Lightfoot –
Thanks for the review!
We do have a product that adds to trigger protection if you are uncomfortable with just the bellyband – check out the TWAW Trigger Shield!
Elaine Pacheco (verified owner) –
Although I retired in 2009 from the criminal justice field, I seldom carried a firearm regularly. The chaos of 2020 changed my sensibilities and I decided every day carry was important for peace of mind. I bought several belly bands from other manufacturers and found them flawed. The other two I bought had a separate holder for the firearm that was then attached to the belly band by Velcro. The firearm in the holder fell off when I bent over to lace up my boots. I was not happy. I also bought another belly band with molded plastic for a specific firearm. That was a disappointment as well since I had a laser trigger site which did not fit into the holster. I decided upon reading the reviews, and seeing the pictures, to buy two belly bands from the Well Armed Woman site. Saying I am delighted is an understatement! They are superior in every way. The quality is superb, the thoughtful design means you have a zippered compartment for money or keys. I am left handed and found this belly band gave me plenty of options as to where I wanted to secure my firearm. I love that there is a Velcro strap if you wish to further secure the back strap of your firearm. It’s removable if you don’t want to use it. The firearm compartment can accommodate different calibers and I am so pleased I bought two of these belly bands. They are, hands down, the best on the market and are replacing the other ones I purchased. No corners were cut to make these superior products.
Ashley (verified owner) –
This is the best way to carry!! I’m 5’5” and 110lbs so I have a difficult time carrying without it being obvious. This belly band has been a great solution! It’s very comfortable to wear and offers good retention. My only complaint is it’s not very breathable but I don’t mind. Someone who is out in hot weather may not want to wear it all the time.
Jill Samuelson –
I received my Comfort Carry Belly Band today and it’s perfect! It’s so comfortable and accommodating to most of the clothing I wear.
PLEASE make this item available in black!
sabra (verified owner) –
Best buy I’ve made so far! Its super comfortable! I can do basically anything and its almost like my weapon is not even there! Best part is you don’t even need any extra clothing to go underneath! Its soft and smooth. Thank you TWAW!
Serena (verified owner) –
This band is great! I can wear it in different positions and the material is soft and comfy for all day wear. I’ve gone grocery shopping & did housework and it never bothered me once. My gun fits nicely with no sagging & the zipper pocket is very handy! I highly recommend this product!
Emily (verified owner) –
I love my holster. I’ve been trying to find the best way to carry my pistol, and this has been the perfect fit for me. The only thing I wish was a little different is that I would like for the band to have some grip on the inside of it. If I’m walking a lot it’ll slide down from my chest to my waist.
I have the old style belly band, which I have used a lot. I saw this new one and the comfort and custom fit features and immediately wanted one! My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I love it as much as I thought I would! The zipper pouch is amazing, too. I carry my permit, DL and my US Law Shield card so I have them with me when I walk or don’t want to carry a purse, just in case. It is much more comfortable than the old style and I don’t always need the extra clothing layer under it. I’m also on our church security team and it helps me conceal well.
Amber Palmer (verified owner) –
It is very comfortable and doesn’t seem like it will stretch out too bad but I feel like the hole is pretty small so you are limited to the guns you can carry. Also because if this the hand grip sticks out more causing printing. I do love the extra zipper pockets and the ability to adjust the length
Janna Walden (verified owner) –
Do I like this? So far so good. I’m a tall curvy girl and I was concerned this wouldn’t work with my, ummm, curves and “rolls.” I have to say it feels amazing. It is very comfortable. Imprinting seems impossible as the weapon sits in the hollow curve of my abdomen/waist and just under and to the side of my breast. It feels good standing, walking, sitting. No sweating. Soft. Smooth. No gaping or rolling over…the weapon remains upright and against my body. I just love it! Thank you TWAW xoxo
Susan (verified owner) –
I just love it!
It is also very comfortable.