- Price: $199.99
- Duration: 8 hours
- Prerequisites: NRA Pistol Certification or equivalent
- May 06, 2017 - Front Range Gun Club, Loveland CO
- May 20, 2017 - Target Sports, Rogers MN
- Jun 09, 2017 - Brooklyn Sportsmans Club, Brooklyn, MI
- Jul 15, 2017 - Nashville Armory, Nashville TN
- Aug 19, 2017 - Academy of Personal Defense, Wendell NC
- Sep 27, 2017 - Provo Marriott Conference Center, Provo UT
Students must have current firearms USCCA Firearms Instructor or NRA Pistol Instructor certification and NRA Personal Protection in the Home Instructor certification (this can also be accomplished within 6 months of completion of the TWAW Certification)
The Well Armed Woman Certification Course (Non NRA)
The Well Armed Woman Certification Course offers a comprehensive certification designed to add to the existing credentials of female firearms instructors! The Well Armed Woman represents intelligence and responsible gun ownership and is recognized and respected across the USA as the leader in the women's firearm industry. What better way to show your students that you are better equipped and trained to meet their needs?
As more American women choose to exercise their right to own a firearm, so too grows the need for qualified women instructors to train them as only a woman can. Ranges and firearm schools all over the country are looking for TWAW Certified Instructors to compliment their course offering and ability to effectively meet the needs of their female clientele.
The Well Armed Woman recognizes that women are different! We think differently, we communicate differently, our bodies are very different and we live out our lives as gun owners differently. These differences are best addressed in firearms training designed for women and taught by women. You can be the vital element in meeting this need by becoming a The Well Armed Woman Certified Instructor.
Join our team of female instructors that are changing the way women are trained and changing the industry!!
Course fees are transferable but non-refundable.
Course of Instruction
• What it means to be a TWAW Certified Instructor - benefits and requirements
• Women are different - How to effectively teach to the differences
• How women learn best
• Overcoming the hurdles
• Holsters and guns for women - complete trainig on the best choices and the issues surrounding guns, holsters and comfortable concealed carry
• Teaching to common training habits of women shooters
• Doing business in a man's world
• The Business of Training Women - the ins and outs of marketing and operation your training business
- Media Training - how to effectively deal with and maximize the press
- This is classroom only and is a non shooting course.
- Students must have current firearms instructor certification such as NRA Pistol Instructor Certification
- NRA Personal Protection in the Home Instructor certification (this can also be accomplished within 6 months of completion of the TWAW Certification)
- Students will be required to submit proof of credentials.
- This is a one day, 8 hr course