The DI-Adem Rifle, designed by women for women could be yours! This special edition rifle valued at $1899 is the first AR-15 designed by more than 150 women!
ALL proceeds benefit TWAW Shooting Chapters, Inc. a 501c3 Non-profit organization.
- 1 for $10
- 5 for $40
- 10 for $80
- 20 for $150
- 50 for $300
- 100 for $500
- Note: Base price for one ticket is $10, select the number of tickets you wish to purchase from the drop-down menu and the difference in cost from this $10 will be automatically added. No more than 3000 tickets will be sold
TWAW Shooting Chapter member discounts do not apply
Raffle ends at midnight August 31, 2019.
Winner will be drawn on or about Sept. 1st, 2019
See raffle rules below
- Limit of 3000 tickets to be sold
- One ticket $10, 1 for $10, 5 for $40, 10 for $85, 20 for $175, 50 for $450, 100 for $750
- Ticket sales end November, 19th, 2017 or sooner if tickets are sold out.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
- Drawing on November 20, 2017
- Winning ticket holder will be notified by email.
- Proceeds of the “”TWAW/LWRC DI-Adem Charity Raffle” will benefit the TWAW Shooting Chapters, Inc.A non-profit organization.
- You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners must be at least 21 years old to take possession of rifle, Prizes are not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be able to take possession of any firearms.
- Winner will be notified, using the name and email and phone number, that the purchaser has written on ticket stub or submitted with online ticket purchase. In the event that The Well Armed Woman is unable to contact the winner or no response from the winner is received within 3 days, a new ticket will be drawn. Prize is not transferable, the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- The firearm transfer will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
- Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes.
- Shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
- The Well Armed Woman limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.