Travel light-travel concealed-anytime-anywhere! This cutie is sized to carry when you want only the essentials and is loaded with features.
Main Compartment Holds:
- Small wallet or checkbook
- Or glasses and checkbook
- Smart phone with small flat wallet
- Small pepper spray
- Flat front open slot pocket
- For pens, flat phones, receipts, cash
- Designed for either Left or Right handed use
- Special padding to prevent gun imprinting
- SLASH RESISTANT SHOULDER STRAP
- 11 Ply steel wire tastefully reinforced
- Cross body length
- Easily clips on and off
- Tumbled Full Grain drum dyed leather (Gun Metal
is coated due to metallic color process)
- Will become butter soft with use
- Highly durable!
- Lightweight before you stuff the bag!
- Includes our Mini Holster (designed by Mernickle Holsters)
- Tested with Kahr 380, Kahr 9 and Ruger LCP. Will fit similar sized guns
- Is stable for cross body draw
- Allows gun to come out straight up as from holster on a belt
- PLEASE PRACTICE drawing with UNLOADED gun!!
- Fully lined with Gun Tote’n Mamas logo lining
- Chrome hardware
- Flap front closes with magnetic snap
- Overall Bag size: 6 – 3 /4″ Tall x 5″ Wide x 2″ Deep
- GTM Compartment size:
4 – 3/4″ Wide x 6 – 1/4″ Tall x 1″ Deep
- Zipper opening on 3 sides
(2 x 1 – 3/4″ leather tabs)
- Top or side draw ability
- Gun footprint area: 4 – 1/4″ Wide x 5 – 3/4″ Tall
- Zipper opening on 3 sides
Love this! Holds my 380 SW, my plus iPhone, 2nbadge holders- one for ID and credit cards and one for money. I removed the neck strap from the badge holders and use the smaller straps wrapped around the metal rings on each side to keep them from inadvertently sliding out. Fits in a larger tote when going out of town or crossbody for shorter errands.
Need more colors!
Great purse but need in a brown color!
I have had this bag for a few months now and really like it. I prefer a smaller, wallet-like purse so this was a perfect fit. It is only big enough for a phone and a couple cards or a little bit of cash but that is how it is advertised (smart phone case). It will fit the larger sized phones. The strap is a good length and I liked that it was adjustable. It did take me a little time to get used to the stiffness but the peace of mind of knowing why it was stiff made it worthwhile to take the time to get used to it. I have had trouble sometimes getting the snap to close without me having to line both sides up but that really wasn’t an issue for me. I liked how the cc part was zippered all the way around. I felt it made it even less recognizable as a cc purse and more like an ’organizer’ looking purse. All in all, this is a very nice purse if you are looking for a small grab and get out the door purse.
Also, would like the clips to be on the actual bag itself rather than the strap. I use this for bag for motorcycle riding. Would prefer not to buy added clip-ons to wear this bag on belt loops.
Snap clips on the bag would make this purse a little closer to body carry without a strap across my chest or the strap run thru pants as a belt.
Have had this style of a few months now. Not much room for anything other than a thin money clip and cell phone.
Only problem I have is the magnet is not strong enough to grab flap, have to put the 2 sides right together before magnet will grab and close.
I love this it’s perfect size for all those quick runs. I carry it ever day