SIRT PERFORMER Training Pistols
Safe, effective, and innovative, the Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger (SIRT) Training Pistol was developed by shooters for shooters, to complement, not replace, live fire training. The SIRT Training Pistol brings together a host of patent pending technologies critical to improving shooting accuracy while addressing issues of cost and liability.
Why SIRT Is The Right Tool For The Job
TRIGGER PREP TRAINING
The take-up indicator engages when the trigger is “taken-up and partially pressed, as prepping a trigger is imperative for maximizing accuracy and trigger control. When the trigger is taken-up, the red laser is on, providing a visual awareness of the muzzle movement, and further indicating when the trigger is prepped to the shooter and/or a trainer or firearms instructor.
MAXIMIZE TRIGGER MECHANICS
When the simulated sear is “broken the solid-state internal switching system activates the green, shot-indicating laser providing visual feedback indicating proper trigger follow-through and generally proper grip and trigger mechanics.
TAKE-UP AND SHOT INDICATORS WORK FOR EVERYONE
Whether your shooting style is target-focused or strict front-sight-focused, the general visual awareness of the lasers provides the requisite feedback to improve shooting mechanics without compromising your vision focal at your desired vision focal length.
SHOT INDICATING LASER WORKS ON ANY TARGET
The short bursts of the green shot indicating laser provide sufficient visual verification to the shooter because of our natural flash visual memory. The use of the first prototypes (which were initially made for individual training by the companys founders) unveiled the effectiveness of a simple laser shot indicator on practically any target. The green laser can be seen while training outside, allows more training and does not require the hassle, setup and restrictiveness of full-blown expensive target simulation systems. The compact and simple training tool system works.
RESETTING TRIGGER ALLOWS FOR ENGAGING TARGETS IN A CONTINUOUS STRING
An auto-resetting trigger is necessary to reset the internal simulated sear to represent multiple consecutive shots. Traditional dry firing requires racking the slide or cocking the hammer (to shoot in single action mode). The action between shots breaks the natural flow of engaging numerous targets in an array.
MORE SHOTS = MORE TRAINING
The auto-resetting trigger allows for a significantly greater number of quality trigger pulls during a training session.
WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Red or Purple Metal Slide
- Dual Lasers featuring a Green (or red) Shot Indicating Laser and a Red Trigger Prep Indicating Laser
- Inert dual laser system is best suited for outdoor training in a variety of lighting conditions because the Green Shot Indicating Laser is 20 times more power than red laser.
- Functional features of Glock 17/22.
- Standard sights
- One weighted training magazine
- Includes NLT Intro Training DVD.
PERFORMER MODELS COME WITH:
- Red Polymer slide
- Dual Laser System featuring either a Green Shot Indicating laser and a Red Trigger Prep laser OR Dual laser system featuring a Red Shot Indicating Laser Trigger Prep laser.
- Mid-Level SIRT Laser Training Pistol designed for outdoor training.
- Functional features of Glock 17/22
- Includes standard sights
- One weighted training magazine
- Includes NLT Intro Training DVD
To get a better idea of the reseting trigger, short indicating green laser and the red trigger take up laser. Below is a quick video on the SIRT from Mike Hughes the inventor, founder of NextLevel Training and recent Finalist on Top Shot Season 3.