There’s room for everything and then some in this stylish concealed carry purse. Suede and leather beautifully combine to offer a sophisticated look in or out of the office.
Authentic Gun Toten Mamas
- American Cowhide and Suede leather Flap
- The purse body is made of WASHABLE Cowhide leather
- Toggle chrome front flap clasp closure
- Strap and Buckle design front
- Top carry handle
- Designed for Left and Right handed use
- Special padding to prevent gun imprinting
- SLASH RESISTANT SHOULDER STRAP
- 11 ply steel wire reinforced
- Cross body length
- Easily clips on and off
- Leather removable Tassel Bling!
- Wide mouth opening for everyday compartment
- Large section holds:
- iPAD and most Tablets
- Brush, wallet, make-up, sunglasses etc.
- Large section holds:
- Small section holds: Smart phones, lipstick etc.
- Includes Standard Holster
- Fits up to Glock 19 type sizes
- Fully lined with GTM logo lining
- Chrome hardware
- Overall Bag size:
- 1 9-1/2” long x 7” tall x 3-1/2 “ depth not including gun compartment.
- GTM Compartment:
- 9” long x 5-1/2” tall x 1” depth
- Gun Footprint: 7-1/2” long x 4-1/2” tall
I love my School Girl Satchel! It is almost big enough for me to put my wallet, bag of lipsticks, general crap in (I am trying to cut down on it!). I have yet to try it with my Sig Sauer 9mm as I had both shoulders operated on and it took abnormally long for my right shoulder to heal and it has been over a year and my left shoulder is frozen. My shoulder surgeon has told me that I can shoot a .22 but that is it. This is killing me because I got my Sig for Christmas two years ago from my wonderful husband and due to surgeries have not been able to shoot it! Frozen shoulder and surgeon instructions be damned! I am beyond ready to shoot so that I can carry it in my purse! 🙂 The only problem with my Satchel is that my rescued Bulldogs have slobbered on the suede part and I have to figure out how to clean it. I love my babies, so if I cannot get it out, it would not be a big deal. Bulldog slobber gives it character. Thank you, Well Armed Woman! You have a customer for life!
I love my School Girl Satchel!! It’s not a big as it looks in the picture. It is roomy enough on the inside to easily hold my wallet, makeup bag and sunglasses case, with an outer pocket for cell phones and keys. (It’s big enough for an iPad, but not for a laptop.) The strap is very sturdy and looks to be a “no-slash” strap. The holster compartment is perfectly sized and easy and natural to access. Finally, with the leather and suede, it is quite stylish and professional looking.