Designed specifically the Appendix wearer. It is the smallest buckle out there so it frees up precious space in front for you to carry your firearm and extra magazines! This dainty buckle is perfect for women who don’t want that extra bulk. Its diminutive buckle is sized 1″x1.5″ and can be worn front center, left hip or hidden in near the curve of the back. It is still the most comfortable belt you’ll own. And with the new push-button trigger, the release is quick and easy but only releases when you want it to.
The buckle also has a special surface which allows you to file your finger nails!
- Textured Nickel
- The clasp has 2 set screws to give a more reliable hold than just a clasp alone (a Nexbelt exclusive)
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins for a reliable hold (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size 1″ x 1.5″
- Our nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers.
- NEW! The tip of the strap now has a leather stitch to prevent from fraying.
- Backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness near 3/16″
- Strap width is 1 3/8.”
- Nylon strap fits up 50″ waist
This revolutionary belt design utilizes ratcheting technology that ensures a secure and exact fit. The holes in traditional belts are spaced by 1″ whereas this new belt allows for a much more exact fit with 1/4″ adjustments, so you can forget about settling for a too tight or too loose of a fit!
Be sure to use the included two stainless-steel set screws for added insurance in locking the buckle down onto the belt. The combination of these two set screws along with the 9 teeth of the buckle allows for a 1,000lb+ pull without failure.
And don’t worry about buying the right size, as these belts will fit any waist up to 50″. Simply cut away the excess, and enjoy the best fitting belt!
If you are interested in learning more about the importance of a strong gun belt, read my article “Strong Women Require Strong Belts”
If you want to read more about this amazing new belt design, read my article “Best Gun Belt for Women”
- Measure your belt-line where you will be wearing your belt most often with a cloth measuring tape (in inches). Remember that measurement.
- Lay the belt flat on a table or the floor
- Lay the measuring tape from the end of the belt (the end with the plastic ratchet teeth on it) and go up the tape until you find your belt-line measurement on the tape (not the belt).
- Add 5″ inches to your measurement and go up the tape that 5″ inches. This is where you will be cutting the belt.
- You can test fit the belt by holding your thumb where you will be cutting and wrapping the belt around your belt-line. Do you have enough belt on both sides to accommodate for different adjustments? NOTE: An inch of the belt will be in the belt buckle so be sure to account for that.
- REMEBER: You can always cut more of the belt but cannot add the belt back once cut. Please, dry fit the belt if you are unsure of the size as belts cannot be returned or exchanged after they are cut.
- Cut the belt at your previously measured spot (your belt-line measurement plus 5″)
- Slide the buckle on to the cut side until it hits the inside end of the clasp. Clamp the buckle on the belt.
- Try on the belt, if comfortable with the size screw in the included screws in the two screw holes of the belt buckle.
- You are ready to go!