Women’s Concealed Carry… Perfected
VOTED one of the Top Ten Holsters by American Shooting Journal
Women’s on the waist carry just got better and MORE COLORFUL! The two toned and curved Well Armed Woman OWB convertible holster solves the problems women typically have with on-the-waist carry! Wear it Outside the Waist or Inside the Waist. Comes with all the convertible hardware you need for either location, carry with a belt or without! You can select the TWAW Standard option with TWAW Purple on the back and Black Carbon Fiber on the front with purple eyelets or select any two colors you wish!
It is molded with the curve already in it so it conforms to your body and rides exceptionally tight to your body, better than any other OWB Kydex holsters. Our adjustable clips and belt loops let you adjust how high or low you want your holster to ride. The back of the holster is almost smooth to make the holster very comfortable even with the largest gun models. It is made of .080 Kydex AND it is reversible! It also comes with both wasitband clips and belt wings for the ultimate in versatility! (In The Waistband carry can only be used with the clips)
Key functional features:
- Made to follow the natural curve of your hip and waist – for a solid, comfortable and very slim carry
- Low Ride Adjustable Clip: Raise or lower the ride height to fit you best. Helps to keep the grip low to the waistband for a woman’s shorter waist. (smaller gun holsters have less adjustability)
- Comes with both clips and belt wings both 1 1/2″
- Reversible for both OWB and IWB carry. (IWB carry best on curvature of the hip)
- Sweat shield protects your gun and your clothes
- 15 degree standard forward cant.
- Made of .080 Kydex for maximum retention
Original video below
Holster fit troubleshooting
It is very common with kydex holsters that it may be a bit snug or loose on your gun. Because they are molded there can be slight variations in the molding of your holster. You may need to simply custom fit it to your gun If your holster is either too tight around your gun (the gun doesn’t draw and perhaps comes off the waistband when you draw) or too loose and your gun slips out of the holster, try this with your UNLOADED firearm::
Too tight: wrap your gun in a plastic bag to add just a bit of size to your gun. Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften and put it on your wrapped gun and let cool.
Too loose: Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften, insert your gun and “press” the holster around your gun then let cool.
If you have any questions or these techniques are not effective – send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will make sure you are happy with your holster.