Want a custom colored holster but don’t want to wait? Problem solved!
Below is a list of custom holsters that we have in our warehouse and can ship right away! Over the years we have had incorrect custom orders come in so each one of these holsters is brand new! The holsters have already been molded to the listed gun model and in the noted colors (these options cannot be changed on this product). There are very limited quantities of these holsters.
Key functional features:
- No Bulge Ultra-Slim Profile: Our slim and minimalist designs means only you will know it’s there! Our recessed clip makes this holster lay flatter than any other and minimizes the bulge! This also prevents scratches to your barrel that are common with traditional clips or screws.
- Smooth comfort: We don’t need anymore plastic in our pants than is necessary! Our holster is trimmed to remove any extra kydex and smoothed to perfection so no irritating sharp or protruding edges!
- Our Double Sweat Shield protects both your gun and your clothes from moisture and dirt.
- Wear any shirt you want! Our deep tuckable clip works on any type of waistband (with or without a belt -will fit a 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 inch belt) so you can tuck in ANY shirt
- Decide How Low: our Low Ride Adjustable Clip lets you raise or lower the ride height to fit your body and clothing best. This keeps the grip low to the waistband for a woman’s shorter waist. (smaller gun holsters have less adjustability)
- You can adjust the cant to just the perfect angle for the perfect draw for you. We include Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate FREE to help you keep cant adjustment tight.
- It’s even Ambidextrous!
- Holds your gun securely so it stays put! Made of .080 Kydex to give you the ultimate retention.
How to order:
- Find your gun model (including laser if you have it) on the list *Gun model must be an exact match!
- The model and colors listed for that holster cannot be changed
- In the required field, type the number from the first column which is the Holster number. This is how we will know which holster you want.
- Example: If you have a 1911 4″ firearm and like the Old Glory Design, type 1 in the Holster Number box to select that holster
- Disregard quantity
- Please be careful when selecting and make sure you have the right holster number, as this product is not able to be returned or exchanged.
All custom holster purchases are final, no returns or exchanges.
DON’T WEAR A BELT? PROBLEM SOLVED!
Don’t wear a belt? Problem solved! This ultimate holster clip changes in the waistband carry forever! Its revolutionary clamp design has no need for a belt or any other secondary means of support to provide its retention. Now you can wear just about any in the waistband holster that currently has a clip (Screw on or retention holster clips) with ANY WAISTBAND, regardless of it’s thickness. (Note: a heavier firearm clipped onto a thinner waistband, may sag and not provide proper retention) It offers over 10 times the retention and can clip while increasing conceal-ability with it’s short clip lever so less clip is showing on your waistband.
|Holster Number||Gun Model||Color|
|2||Glock 43||Empowered Paisley|
|3||SW Shield 9/40 (Not EZ)||Empowered Paisley|
|45||Ruger LC9/380/EC9 (s)||Empowered Paisley|
|92||Kahr CM9/PM9||Old Glory|
|94||Sig P938||Empowered Paisley|
|95||Ruger LCP w/ CT laser||Old Gory|
|98||Glock 42||Empowered Paisley|
|99||Smith and Wesson (S&W) J-Frame||Old Glory|
|100||Beretta Nano||TWAW Purple|
|101||Smith and Wesson (S&W) Bodyguard .38 with laser||TWAW Purple|
|102||Smith and Wesson (S&W) J- Frame||TWAW Purple|
|103||Kahr CM9/PM9||TWAW Purple|
|104||Ruger LCP w/ CT Laser||TWAW Purple|
|106||Smith and Wesson (S&W) Bodyguard .38||Black Carbon Fiber|
|107||Ruger LC9/380 w/ lasermax||Black Carbon Fiber|
|108||Ruger LCP w/ CT laser||Black Carbon Fiber|
|109||Ruger LCR||Black Carbon Fiber|
|110||Sig P238 w/ Factory Laser||Black Carbon Fiber|
|111||Smith and Wesson (S&W) J-Frame||Black Carbon Fiber|
Holster fit troubleshooting for the TWAW Women’s in the waistband IWB holster
It is very common with kydex holsters that it may be a bit snug or loose on your gun. Because they are molded one at a time, there can be slight variations in the molding of your holster. You may need to simply custom fit it to your gun. If your holster is either too tight around your gun (the gun doesn’t draw and perhaps comes off the waistband when you draw) or too loose and your gun slips easily out of the holster, try these troubleshooting tips with your UNLOADED firearm:
Too tight: wrap your gun in a plastic bag to add just a bit of size to your gun. Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften and put it on your wrapped gun and let cool.
Too loose: Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften, insert your gun and “press” the holster around your gun then let cool.
If you have any questions or these techniques are not effective – send us an email at email@example.com
We will make sure you are happy with your holster.