This holster is IDEAL for pants/sweatpants or skirts with no belt. The magnet is amazingly strong so the holster does NOT slip! It also can be molded to your gun for a custom perfect fit (comes with complete and very easy directions. Please note: once this holster is molded, it is no longer able to be returned). It also has a built-in sight channel. It can be ordered for right or left-handed shooters and with canted or cross draw style. These amazing holsters can be molded and formed to YOUR gun or used as is perhaps for multiple gun models of similar size.
Can be worn on the waist on ALL kinds of pants/shorts and skirts including In The Pants and On The Waistband
You can wear this holster IN THE PANTS TOO! Just buy the opposite side draw because you will turn it around to wear inside the pants.
So, if you are right-handed and want to wear it in the pants, order the LEFT HANDED model.
Can be used as a pocket holster with its very sleek design
Use it in your car on any metal surface. Use it on the side of your bed – place on a metal bed frame or under your desk. (do not place on a safe- magnet becomes extremely difficult to remove)
CAUTION: Magnets containing neodymium, iron, and boron can interfere with the functioning of cardiac pacemakers and cardiac defibrillators (ICDs).
- Made in the USA.
- Powerful Rare Earth, Neodymium magnet has100 year life.
- Sizes available to fit most handguns.
- Compact, body-hugging, heavy duty yet compact.
- Comes with complete instructions for wet molding.
- Can order in canted or cross-draw style.
- Made of genuine high-grade cowhide leather with soft suede lining to protect your handgun.
Comes with a lifetime warranty
How to Order
1. Select Your Cant
Standard Canted: Worn on strong side hip (i.e. right-handed on the right hip)
If you wear at the small of your back, select Canted.
Cross-Draw: Worn on weak side hip (i.e. right-handed worn on the left hip – drawn across the body)
2. Select Your Draw
For In the Waistband wear: Order opposite hand
EX: Right-handed shooters would order a left-handed holster to wear inside the waistband
***Small of Back*** If you wear it on the small of your back, switch hands again
For example, left-handed, inside waistband, order canted, left-handed
3. Select Your Color
4. Select your size
|Small Revolver||Most 38s up to 2.75″ barrels
Ex: Ruger LCR, S&W J Frame, and S&W Bodyguard .38
|Medium Revolver||Most .357s
Ex: Ruger SP101, Taurus 357
|Medium Auto||Most .380s up to 3″ Barrels: Not Highpoint
Ex: Kimber Solo, Kimber Micro .380, Ruger LCP, Ruger LCP II, Sig P238/938 (no lasers), S&W Bodyguard .380 (no laser), Springfield 911 .380/9mm
|LG Auto Square||Most Square Trigger Guards 3″ – 3.6″ :
Ex: Beretta Nano, Glock 42, 43, 43X, 26, 27, S&W Shield (no laser), S&W M&P Shield 2.0, S&W M&Pc, Sig P365, Springfield XD SC, Springfield XDS 3.3, Taurus PT-111, Walther CCP, Walther P22
|LG Auto Round||Most Round Trigger Guards 3″ – 3.6″
Ex: Kimber Micro 9, Taurus 709/740, Ruger SR22, Ruger EC9/380, Ruger LC9/380, Sccy CPX 2, Walther PPS
|XL Auto Square||Most Square Trigger Guards up to 4.5″
Ex: Browning 1911 .380, Glock 17, 19, 23, 29, 30, 32, H&K P2000 sk, Beretta Storm w/ rails, Ruger SR9, Ruger LC9 w/ laser, Sig P250, Sig P365 XL, S&W M&P Full Size, S&W M&P Shield EZ 380, Springfield XDs w/ rails, Springfield XDM, Taurus Millenium, Walther PK380
How to Mold Your Holster to Your Gun
*Please note, once you mold your holster it is no longer eligible for return.
- Open the holster as if you were going to holster your gun – run hot tap water primarily on the inside for about 10 seconds.
- Place your handgun ina small, lightweight, watertight plastic bag.
- Insert the bagged gun into the holster; using your fingers, mold the holster to the contour of your handgun.
- Keep the bagged handgun in the holster for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, removed the handgun, discard the plastic bag and let the holster dry at room temperature for 8-12 hours or until completely dry.
*Do not dry with a hairdryer or oven.