- The FLASHBANG is designed to be worn attached to the middle of the bra and tucked under the underwire of the bra.
- The FLASHBANG holster is made out of Kydex so that the gun can easily be pulled out by lifting up the shirt and pulling down on the handle of the gun.
- Comes with three straps of various sizes.
- Lifetime Factory Warranty for manufacturing defects.
- The Glock 26 & 27 are LARGER subcompact pistols and therefore, require ‘bigger bust’ to be able to conceal comfortably and properly. You will need to dress around these guns i.e. wear looser shirts etc more than the other models due to the size of these pistols. Keep that in mind.
- The Bodyguard 38 w/ laser is NOT compatible with the Crimson Trace laser
- Taurus J-frames, unfortunately, do not work with the Flashbang
- Holster should be removed from your body when re-holstering.
This holster will completely cover your trigger guard. If you holster is not covering the trigger guard completely it may be on backward
Watch this video of the Flashbang creator as she demonstrates how to use it and provides instruction:
Here’s another video showing that you can wear it high or very low:
The snap can take a little finesse so here’s a trick to make sure you get it right every time: