How to Swap Out the Retention Clip for the Ulticlip 3+
1. Unscrew both screws that hold the clip in place. Keep your finger on the backside to keep the binding posts in place.
2. Once screws are removed, take off the retention clip and replace it with the Ulticlip. The Ulticlip logo should be facing up.
3. Replace screws and adust your retention as desired.
How to Adjust the Retention
IMPORTANT: When adjusting holster tension and gun fit – do so with an UNLOADED firearm.
- Too Tight: Tighten both screws that attach the clip onto the holster slightly. Adjust in small increments and test your draw in between adjustments.
- Too Loose: Loosen both screws that attach the clip onto the holster slightly. Adjust in small increments and test your draw in between adjustments.
How to Adust The Leverage of the Grip Tuck Wing
It may help to take a before picture for reference.
1. Remove the screw in the center of the grip tuck wing insert. Be mindful of the nut on the backside of the wing.
2. Replace with the included insert (tall side out)
3. Replace the screw remembering to replace the nut as well and tighten.