The Struggle is Real!
Dressing for concealed carry is a daily challenge for all of us.
We all know how frustrating it can be to dress for concealed carry and be comfortable & fashionable. That changes now!
The Well Armed Woman collects photos showcasing real women who carry in real outfits. They share with you what gun and holster they use, where they got their outfit, how much it cost them and tips on why that outfit is great for concealed carry! This is your one-stop place to find ideas for great outfits for everyday concealed carry.
Click on one of the below images to view the different category albums
We need more! Send us your pictures of how you dress for concealed carry! Help other women just like you out there! Here are the guidelines:
Please fill out as many entry fields as possible
- Take photos with an unloaded firearm
- Submit high-quality and clear photos
- Take full body photos (from the neck down if you prefer not to reveal your face)
- No selfies or photos taken of your self in a mirror (use a timer or ask a friend)
- Make sure there is bright light and a simple non-cluttered background
- Only one person per photo
Submit TWO separate photos in JPG or PNG form
- First photo: Wearing your holster with the unloaded firearm with it successfully concealed under your clothing
- Second photo: Wearing your holster with the unloaded firearm revealed to show its placement