In the Waistband Holster by The Well Armed Woman - Misc Models - Pink Carbon Fiber(0)
This is sale item. Limited Stock available. Non Returnable.
Women's in the waist carry just got better! The Well Armed Woman In The Waistband holster solves the problems women typically have with in-the-pants carry! We heard what you have been saying and now you can have the perfect blend of Function and Flair.
Key functional features:
- Ultra-Slim Profile: Our recessed clip makes this holster lay flatter than any other and minimizes the bulge!
- Sweat shield on both sides of the holster protects your gun and your clothes
- Deep tuckable clip that works on any type of waistband with or without a belt (will fit a 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 inch belt) so you can tuck in ANY shirt
- Low Ride Adjustable Clip: Raise or lower the ride height to fit you best. Helps to keep the grip low to the waistband for a woman's shorter waist. (smaller gun holsters have less adjustability)
- Adjustable cant. Adjusts to any angle to fit you best. Your holster will come with Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate to keep cant adjustment tight.
- No risk of barrel scratches from clips or screws
- Made of .080 Kydex for maximum retention
- STANDARD are 17 of the most popular firearm models in both TWAW Purple and TWAW Black Carbon
- Orderable in over 140 other firearm models
- Orderable in 20 fabulous additional colors
Holster fit troubleshooting
It is very common with kydex holsters that it may be a bit snug or loose on your gun. Because they are molded there can be slight variations in the molding of your holster. You may need to simply custom fit it to your gun If your holster is either too tight around your gun (the gun doesn't draw and perhaps comes off the waistband when you draw) or too loose and your gun slips out of the holster, try this with your UNLOADED firearm:
Too tight: wrap your gun in a plastic bag to add just a bit of size to your gun. Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften and put it on your wrapped gun and let cool.
Too loose: Heat the holster with a blow dryer to soften, insert your gun and "press" the holster around your gun then let cool.
If you have any questions or these techniques are not effective - send us an email at email@example.com we will make sure you are happy with your holster.
Write a review below:
(if you have a product related question email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: