Distressed Buffalo Leather Clutch(0)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item will be on back order until the end of November, if that is not a problem please place the order and we will fill the order when they become available
GTM/CZY-22 Distressed Leather Shoulder Clutch
Trending Vintage of our
Top Selling Styling!
• Distressed Vintage Tanned Full Grain Buffalo Leather
• Developed by us!
• The more leather is used, the better it gets!
• Rich distressed patina comes with age
• Wonderfully soft from oils infused in tanning process
• Designed for either Right or Left handed use
• Special padding to prevent gun imprinting
• Slash resistant Shoulder Strap
• 11 ply steel wire tastefully reinforced
• Cross body length
• Easily clips on and off
• Width helps disperse bag weight
• Includes our Standard Holster (designed by Mernickle
• Tested with Glock 27 subcompact (40 cal), Ruger LCP
(.380), Smith &Wesson MP Shield and 640 Hammerless
• Hammered multi-color rivets decorate Flapover Closure
• Chrome, bronze and gun metal color rivets
• Magnetic snap close the flap
• Outside front zippered Organizer Compartment
• Easily holds iPhone® PLUS and similar Phones
• Organizer pockets for Pepper Spray, Flashlight, small knife,
cards, glasses, keys etc.
• Main compartment
• Zippered top closure, Inside open pocket, Inside zippered
• Easily holds wallet, spare magazine, candy bars etc.
• Removable chained Tassel tells you which side to draw your
• Antiqued brass color metal hardware
• Nylon coil zippers on all pockets
• And safety for gun compartment
• Fully lined with "easy-to-see-in" khaki Gun Tote'n Mamas logo
• Overall bag size: 10" x 8" Tall x 3 - 1/2" Deep
• GTM compartment size: 9 - 3/4" Wide x 6 - 1/2" Tall x 3/4" Deep
• Zipper opens all three sides
• Top, Side, Angled draw ability
• Gun Footprint: 9" Wide x 5 - 1/2" Tall
• Color: Distressed Vintage Brown
Write a review below:
(if you have a product related question email us at email@example.com)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: