The Well Armed Woman, LLC & TWAW Shooting Chapters, Inc are growing fast. With this growth comes ongoing staffing needs and the opportunity to become part of an amazing team of women committed to empowering women self-protectors. ALL positions are opportunities for advancment. If you are passionate about our mission, have an outstanding work ethic and have the skills to get things done effectively than advancement is likely.
Our Core Values are the foundation of who we are and all we do:
- We believe in our mission and reach our goals with passion and drive.
- We do things the right way with, integrity, respect and humility.
- We get it done and get it done right. ! We believe in accountability and hold each other and ourselves responsible to achieve our goals.
- We rely fully on our proven processes with the utmost accuracy.
- We are a team and value our unity of purpose and loyalty to the organization and each other.
Below is a listing of current job openings. If none are currently listed, I invite you to send us a cover letter and your resume as positions may become available in the near future. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Well Armed Woman is looking for a full-time customer service professional who has outstanding customer service skills with the natural desire to go above and beyond to serve the needs of women shooters. Experienced customer service/sales persons with a positive attitude, firearm knowledge, a great work ethic and strong phone and computer skills are invited to apply. Email cover letter and resume.